Friday, March 1, 2013

Our story so far

This blog is to cover my attempts to control my Xbox360 using my computer.

First, I'll be catching up on what I've attempted so far, so the post dates will have no bearing on when things actually happened.

I started out with a desire to see if I could control my xbox using my computer.

There were a couple of out-of-box products that I ran across the XIM3 (Discontinued) and XIM EDGE. Unfortunately, both seem to suffer from some limitations, one is price (although by now with all the gadgets I've gotten, that is ironic in retrospect). The other is that they are meant to be controlled via mouse and keyboard, so while that could certainly work, I'd have another level of emulation, since I would need to then emulate the USB mouse & keyboard to attach to the XIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment